sábado, 12 de febrero de 2011

s&m


Feels so good Being bad There's no way I'm turning back The pain is my pleasure Cause nothing could measure  Love is great Love is fine Out the box Out of line The affliction of the feeling Leaves me wanting more  Cause I may be bad But I'm perfectly good at it Sex in the air I don't care I love the smell of it Sticks and stones May break my bones But chains and whips Excite me  Cause I may be bad But I'm perfectly good at it Sex in the air I don't care Adictivoz.com I love the smell of it Sticks and stones May break my bones But chains and whips Excite meLove is great
Love is fine Out the box Out of line The affliction of the feeling Leaves me wanting more  Cause I may be bad But I'm perfectly good at it Sex in the air I don't care I love the smell of it Sticks and stones May break my bones But chains and whips Excite me 
Oh
I love the feeling You bring to me Oh, you turn me on Adictivoz.com It's exactly what I've been yearning for Give it to me strong  And meet me in my boudoir With my bodysuit-it-it.  I like it Like it  Cause I may be bad But I'm perfectly good at it Sex in the air I don't care I love the smell of it Sticks and stones May break my bones But chains and whips Excite me  Cause I may be bad But I'm perfectly good at it Sex in the air I don't care I love the smell of it Sticks and stones May break my bones Adictivoz.com But chains and whips Excite me

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario